Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A delay

Unfortunately our trip is being delayed.  We will not be leaving on April 10 as we originally thought.  (To complicated to go into the reasons for the delay.)  Looks like we will need to be in Kiev on May 1 for an appointment at the Adoption Center a few days later.  We are hoping and praying there are no further delays.


  1. Dave and I will pray for a smooth process. All the best to you. Please keep the post coming!!!

  2. We pray for God's perfect timing. Thank you for the blog.

  3. Just wanted to stop by your blog with a little encouragement today. We spent some time with Kirill today, talked with him a number of times, and took some photos of him. I will post them to my blog and you should be able to copy them from there and save to your hard drive. If not, I would be happy to email them to you. It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Novosilky today and the kids were outside playing for a wonderfully long time. It was so fun to see and talk with many of them in addition to Ilya.

    Hang in there! Your time will come and you will be so happy to be here. God is in control!

    - Jill